Expiring Media Groups – The Knowledgelink platform allows you to set expiration dates on media groups. This is a great feature to use if you are offering a free trial or a demo. When a media group expires the user’s access is restricted and they will no longer have access to the content. Follow the steps below to learn how to use this feature.
- Access the admin portal of your Knowledgelink site
- Click on the settings tab and then select the media group tab from the left hand menu.
- If you are creating a new media group, add the number of days you would like the media group to expire in to the expiration field.
- If you would like to add an expiration date to an existing media group, click on the edit icon to the right of the media group, then fill in the expiration field.
- Select the blue check mark when you are done.