Course Commentary – You can use Knowledgelink’s course commentary feature to drive user engagement. Leave time stamped comments on your videos to emphasize key points and drive home your core concepts. To add course commentary read through the following steps.
- Access the admin portal of your Knowledgelink site.
- Click on the content tab at the top of the page.
- On the right hand side of the page locate the video that you would like to add course commentary to, either by using the search bar or scrolling through the list.
- Click on the title of the video and select the red edit button in the top right corner.
- Scroll down until you see the button to add course commentary.
- Play the video and begin typing when you want to add a comment. The video will automatically stop.
- Click the done button when you have finished. Remember to hit the red update session button in the upper right hand corner to save your work.